Friday, September 01, 2006

Paris


I have just returned from my trip to Paris. I took the Eurostar from London which made it a very enjoyable journey. I still havent got used to international rail travel and almost left my passport behind, - which would have been embarrasing. Its bad enough being so short that I have to jump up onto the desk at border control let alone looking like a stuffing head for leaving my passport at home. Although I was only there for a few days I managed to pack a lot of sight seeing in during my stay: Sacre Coeure, Louvre, Pompidou, Musee d'Orsay, and Notre Dame.
The Metro was very convenient although the sign was quite high on the wall so I had to ask people to hold me up so that I could read it. (I am only 20cm tall after all :) The ice cream was also delicious, - I had a vanilla flavoured one (it had flecks of real vanilla pod in it)
Unfortunately Baxter couldnt come as he was waiting for an overseas visitor to arrive. I'm sure I'll go again so hopefully he accompanies me next time.

Charlie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home